Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, which one day, hopefully, should be filled with wonderful handmade card ideas! My goal is to create a blog with ideas for some easy, 'make-able' cards for you to take inspiration from! (It's what I've always needed to help me!)

Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Tag No. 3

When...Santa got stuck up the chimney, he began to shout...!
Half a day of school canceled because of the heating not working? Ooh, yes please! I took the opportunity to come up with this, after my brainwave of ideas in the middle of my French exam this morning :)

I used a 10 x 8cm card with curved corners. I did the chimney bricks with some orange pieces of paper, leaving some gaps in between. You can't see it very well because my phone camera's a bit pants, but I coloured the snow with light blue and grey pencils, before going round the edge with a thin line of glitter. I also coloured in Santa's legs with pencil. The fur on the top of his boots is some handmade paper with bits of glitter in and the boots are done with some patterned embossed black paper. 

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! No school! You used your time so well, doing this fun and whimsical card!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, they are really appreciated :D CarysL