Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, which one day, hopefully, should be filled with wonderful handmade card ideas! My goal is to create a blog with ideas for some easy, 'make-able' cards for you to take inspiration from! (It's what I've always needed to help me!)

Friday 10 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Wow! I've not been on here long, and I've been given an award!! Thank you so much Andria at Iona-Rose, it means a lot for you to help me get out into the 'world of blogging'! :)
My only problem being, is that as I am so new at the moment, I haven't yet found 5 followers :| SO... I guess I will have to wait! But, I will at some stage find 5 people who inspire me and will be sure to pass on the award :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, they are really appreciated :D CarysL