Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, which one day, hopefully, should be filled with wonderful handmade card ideas! My goal is to create a blog with ideas for some easy, 'make-able' cards for you to take inspiration from! (It's what I've always needed to help me!)

Thursday 2 February 2012

Christmas Cards

Haven't made many cards since Christmas, but I think I did make 25+ cards over the season, and was a bit pooped by the time I finished!
This is a photo of one of my favourites, I gave it to my Grandma!
It was quite a simple make, I drew out the shape, spread PVA glue over the reindeer (mainly in small sections it didn't dry too fast!) and heavily sprinkled the gold glitter over the top. I left a gap where the nose needed to go, and used red glitter for that bit instead. The eyes were only done with pen, but I couldn't find anything to make small eyes, and I just used a small, plain white ribbon and tied it in a bow for round the neck. The card measured  12.5cm x 12.5cm.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely and sparkly. I'm sure your Grandmother loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She certainly did :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, they are really appreciated :D CarysL